- Laurillard, D. (2012). Teaching as a design science: Building pedagogical patterns for learning and technology.
- DeRosa, R. & Jhangiani, R. (2018). Open Pedagogy.
- Hoffman, K. D. & Clifton, A. (2020). Open pedagogy approaches: Faculty, library and student collaborations.
- Rebus Community. (2017). A guide to making open textbooks with students.
- Weller, M. (2014). The Battle for Open: How openness won and why it doesn’t feel like victory.
- Bali, M., Cronin, C., & Jhangiani, R. (2020). Framing Open Educational Practices from a social justice perspective. Journal of Interactive Media in Education, 2020(1).
- Cronin, C. (2017). Openness and praxis: Exploring open educational practices in higher education. International Review of Research in Online and Distance Learning, 18(5).
- Cronin, C. (2019). Open education: Design and policy considerations. In H. Beetham, & R. Sharpe (Eds.), Rethinking pedagogy for a digital age: Principles and practices of design, 3rd Ed.
- Lambert, S., & Czerniewicz, L. (Eds.) (2020). Open Education and Social Justice [Special Issue]. Journal of Interactive Media in Education.
- McAndrew, E. (2017). Wikipedia in the classroom: Developing information literacy, online citizenship and digital research skills. Medium.
- National Forum Collaborative research Project: UL, DIT, NUIG & RCSI. (2015). Learning resources and open access in higher education institutions in Ireland.
- Nascimbeni, F. & Burgos, D. (2016). In search for the Open Educator: Proposal of a definition and a framework to increase openness adoption among university educators. International Review of Research in Online and Distance Learning, 17(6).
- Nascimbeni, F., Burgos, D., Campbell, L.M. & Tabacco, A. (2018). Institutional mapping of open educational practices beyond use of Open Educational Resources. Distance Education, 39(4).
- Sinkinson, C. (2018). The values of Open Pedagogy. EDUCAUSE Review.
- Tur, G., Havemann, L., Marsh, D., Keefer, J. M., & Nascimbeni, F. (2020). Becoming an open educator: towards an open threshold framework. Research in Learning Technology, 28.
- DeRosa, R. (2016). My open textbook: Pedagogy and practice.
- OEF. (n.d.). Open Educators Factory.
- OER Commons. (n.d.) OER Commons and Open Education.
- Open Education Challenge series. (n.d.). Bite-sized learning for busy educators.
- Open Pedagogy. (n.d.). Open Pedagogy Notebook.
- SHOUT4HE Project. (n.d.). Sharing open education practices using technologies.